Everyday, we help people with all types of small moves, providing high quality service and fast delivery. Our quoting process is quick and simple, and does not require an in-home survey. We give you a guaranteed price right over the phone based on the items you are moving, with no minimum weight requirements. We manage the coordination of your move, specially prepare your items for transport, and deliver your goods safely to their destination. Here are just some of the types of small moves we do…
- Downsizing: When people move into smaller homes or into a retirement community, we help customers downsize by shipping extra furniture to family members and moving items into storage.
- Purchased Items: People who purchase large items online from retailers or auction sites use MiniMoves for their oversized shipping needs.
- Shipping to Friends & Family: Much of the furniture moving we do is for parents who are shipping extra pieces to their kids at college or to family living in another state. We also ship items for people who are distributing furniture to family members after an estate sale.
- Merging Items: Newlyweds and roommates sharing an apartment are examples of people who merge furniture from multiple residences, usually moving just a few pieces of furniture and boxes from each location.
- Moving to College: Undergraduate students, graduate students, and university professors often move back and forth from different states during their years at school. We help them move in during their first year, move out after graduation and every step in between.
Call us at 866.437.3093 to find out how we can help with your small move...or if you prefer to have us contact you, please complete the Move My Things form on the left and one of our move coordinators will contact you.